2.24.2010

Matters of the Heart



"Above all else guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life."  Proverbs 4:23

"I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you."  Psalm 119:11

"You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."  Jeremiah 29:13

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward.  It is the Lord Christ you are serving."  Colossians 3:23

"The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."  Psalm 34:18 

"With all my heart I have sought You; Do not let me wander from Your commandments.  Open my eyes, that I may behold wonderful things from your law." Psalm 119:10, 18

"For the eyes of the Lord range throughout all the earth to show Himself strong for those whose hearts are completely His." 2 Chronicles 16:9


No comments: