2.27.2010

Delightful Discovery

   Okay, so I might be one of the last few people in the country to have heard of this fabulously inspiring lady, The Pioneer Woman. Apparently she was just recently on Good Morning America, (too bad our t.v. doesn't work and I have to be in class and ready to go by 7:30!).  I've seen other blogs link to her, and have always been curious, but I've never really explored until today.  It seems like she wrote the book on this wonderful world of blogging.  My two favorite features:  amazingly beautiful and wonderful tutorials for delicious looking recipes, and beautiful photos that she has taken and allows her readers to download and print out for free - like the awesome flower below!  Love it!


So for the few of you who I have the pleasure of introducing The Pioneer Woman to - (mom) - enjoy the great find!

No comments: