2.28.2010

Amazing God


Anthony Evans is Priscilla Shirer's brother, and he leads worship for her at her "Going Beyond" events.  She spoke at our church in the fall on the book of Jonah, which was awesome, and the worship led by her brother was seriously powerful.  Let me just tell you, I am a gospel girl at heart!  Anthony's latest cd, "Undisguised" was released in January, and today is the last day to download his song "Amazing God" from Amazon for free!  Check out it out on YouTube.

Even if you miss it, preview the songs from his new cd here.  My personal favorite is "The Stand."  Brings me to tears every time I sing it, and it's a powerful song for worship.  He also sings his version of one of my favorites, "Revelation Song," with Kari Jobe.    Hope you're having a wonderful and restful Sunday and sabbath!

No comments: