1.26.2010

B90X

Surely by now you have heard of the workout, "P90X." When I was in college, (10 years ago!), I actually did the P90 videos in my dorm room. I'm definitely no infomercial, but it was pretty fun. I highly recommend the "Ab Ripper" video.

That said, this post has nothing to do with muscle building exercise. It actually has to do with a sort of work out for the heart. It's a plan my husband and I are even more excited to follow over the next 3 months - B90X. Elevation Church in Charlotte, NC has created a program for reading the Bible in 90 days. We have decided to take the challenge. Bring on the life changing power of the Holy Spirit. We invite you to do the same. Check it out by going to the following link:

http://www.stevenfurtick.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/B90X.pdf

No comments: