11.14.2010

Song for the Sabbath

It is such a blessing and a joy to be able to lay my heart bare on a page for all to see, and have it received and encouraged with such love and kindness!!!  I am blessed by how God is using all of you in my life!  Thank you for your lovely comments on my last post.  What motivation and inspiration for me to live my life with an authentic and grace-filled freedom as I seek to honor God with who I am.  I pray today that you will experience great joy in who you are as well!!

Today's song is a reminder that the Creator is singing over you as he delights in his creation.  Have a wonderful Sunday!

2 comments:

Holly said...

LOVE HER! Thanks for the encouragement! Hope you had a great weekend!

Rachel said...

Kari Jobe is definitely my FAVORITE worship leader. LOVE this song, thanks for sharing it and it's wonderful message :)