8.17.2010

Adoption and Art

A few weeks ago I discovered a new blog, Pitter Patter Art, that I love on many levels.  First of all, the sweet author of this blog has a beautiful adoption story of how their son became a forever part of their family.  Kevin and I talk a lot and are prayerful about adoption being one of the ways our family grows some day.  I pray even now for the children who some day we might be blessed with the opportunity to love and raise!

Secondly, she is an amazing artist and I am fascinated by her work!  I have always loved mixed media art, and would love to try my hand at it someday.  She also makes some super cute key fobs.  If you are looking for a gift for anyone, her work would be a great option.  Especially someone you know who has an adoption story.  She has come up with some creative ways to capture and celebrate this special blessing.  What's exciting now is that all the proceeds from her sales will go directly towards helping them adopt a second son from Ethiopia!  Check out her blog, read their story, and follow along on their new journey:


Alternative Name

No comments: