6.19.2010

Israel - Day 9 - Final Day

Today we will visit any sites that we missed, as well as sharing in a worship service at the empty tomb, lead by our pastor.  Late in the evening we will had to the Tel Aviv airport to start heading home, hopefully arriving tomorrow morning!  Wow.  What an incredible week!

Please pray for good, smooth flights, our safe return home, and for others to be encouraged by all we have to share about our experience.  I am so thankful for the blessing of this amazing trip, and I am overwhelmed with gratitude for the Savior that sacrificed so much so that I might have eternal life.  Thank you Jesus for this life.



I can't wait to share the stories of my travels...once the jet lag wears off!  Thank you for your prayers!!!

2 comments:

Sarah Ann said...

praying for you guys!

Lori said...

praying Page! I can't wait to have a chance to sit down with you and talk about it and to see pictures - let's get some chai sometime!