5.15.2010

Pink Party Progress

Well, the baby shower is almost one week away, so my prep time for this pretty, pink princess party is quickly fading.  Thankfully I found a few more beautiful inspirations to help me with my very amateur party planning skills. 

 I have a lot of work ahead of me in the next few days, but I just keep reminding myself to keep it simple and sweet...and within budget!   I haven't quite settled on the favors, and I am still trying to decide on the perfect crafty gift to make.  I would gladly take suggestions!  I'm just excited to celebrate this little gal - better known now as the "princess in progress" - who will join her 4 brothers in a just a little over a month!


Anthropologie Pink Birthday - Kara's Party Ideas

Princess Party - Kara's Party Ideas

Anthropologie Pink Birthday - Kara's Party Ideas

Pink Elephant Party - Hostess With the Mostess

Pink Princess Cupcakes - The Decorated Cookie



Pretty Princess Tea Party - Kara's Party Ideas
(I found a great tutorial on how to make tissue paper pom flowers at Design Dazzle)


Diaper Cake - Made by Jill

3 comments:

Party Box Design said...

lots of pretty in pink inspiration to choose from!

Amy Bowman said...

we are planning a baby shower for my lil sis, we have 2 weeks. Your inspiration pics are beautiful, I smile because they are so similar to the inspiration pics I sent my sisters--we like the same stuff!:)
We are for sure making the big pom poms, love those!

Good luck, would love to see what you come up with!

Party Box Design said...

just saw your post on my blog... i have one set of super cute tags in my super sale section on my website- total steal deal! $5 and they are crazy cute. I made them for a craft event and made too many.

Check them out!
http://www.partyboxdesign.com/category_83/Sale-Items.htm