4.16.2010

Ultimate Blog Party

Ultimate Blog Party 2010

Welcome "Ultimate Blog Party" participants!

If you are here for the first time, thanks for visiting! (If you read regularly, thank you too!) 

My name is Page and I am a wife to an amazing man named Kevin, a first year teacher to a class of 3rd and 4th graders, and a mom to a sweet 6 yr. old shih-tzu named Chai. I started this blog a few months ago when I turned 29, as a way to journal the adventures of the "countdown" to the big 3-0! It has become my creative outlet for sharing my heart for God, my passion for writing, my adventures in marriage and teaching, fun finds, favorite recipes, and the beauty of it all! Here are a few highlights about me, my blog, and my life of 'crazy joy'!


My "Honey-Love" - I love my husband like crazy, and we daily try to live a life that reflects our intense love for God and His crazy love for us!  I waited 27 years to meet the man of my dreams, and I am so thankful for the beautifully divine way we were brought together.  We met on February 10th, 2008, and were married November 16th that same year!  It's been a fun and wild journey ever since. :)




My culinary side - I love to create all sorts of deliciousness!  My secret dream job is to be a pastry chef or chocolatier!  (A.K.A. to become a mom and make some seriously sweet treats!) :)




All things cute and creative - (I would love to add 'crafty,' but I am a work in progress on that one!)  I LOVE the creativity that runs around on this blog world!!!  I am constantly inspired and amazed by the gifts and ideas of others!  Thanks for sharing with the rest of us!



For the love of family and friends - I am blessed beyond measure by the people I love and get to share life with, and who (thankfully!) love me through it all!




At the heart of me -"Crazy Joy" - I have a heart that beats for God and has since he started pursuing me as a little girl.  He has been faithful throughout my life as he has provided for and taught me how to trust him with everything.  

The idea of "Crazy Joy" came from my own experiences as well as those close to me who have endured many times of trials and heartache,  yet have realized that when we place our hope in God and receive his great love for us, we will be able to experience an "inexpressible joy," and a peace that passes all understanding.  For that I am so very grateful.  I pray constantly that God would use me and what he's done in my life to be an encouragement and source of strength for others.





Thanks again for stopping by!  I would love for you to follow along and share with me your own 'crazy joy' journey! 

 Enjoy the party! :)

7 comments:

Lisa @ Our Country Road said...

I found you through the UBP! I have been looking around and you have such a great blog! I always wanted to be a 3rd grade teacher. I'm looking forward to reading more from you. I hope you will check out my blog as well. God Bless!

ourcountryroad.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! Here for the party and having a great time.

Jackie said...

Stopping in for the UBP...nice to meet you! I enjoyed browsing your blog. Have a great weekend!

Parenting in blue jeans said...

Hi, Stopping by from the UBP! Feel free to pop over to my blog, Parenging in Blue Jeans. It's the last day of my datenight giveaway. Feel free to add your name to the hat!

http://parentinginbluejeans.blogspot.com/

Kevin said...

Hey Gorgeous, I love the way you express yourself. It's a blessing to be the one God chose to love and serve you! Your Honey-Love

*Crystal* said...

Just stopped by from UBP! My husband and I started dating in Jan. and were married in Dec so I know how that goes! You just can't wait when you know you've found the one.

Jenn said...

Yall are adorable! What a beautiful little family with your furry child there too!!

Hope you had fun at the Ultimate Blog Party! I'm still trying to visit some more since I had some extra time this week! Glad I got to stop by!!

Jenni ("Miss Tutu")
My UBP blog post: How to Make a Tutu blog - hope you will stop by, say hi, and grab a free tutu lesson! :) and Mom Blogger $100 Cash Contest