4.05.2010

Easter Fun

What a beautiful day we had yesterday to celebrate the redeeming love of our risen Savior!
Kevin and I enjoyed time with my family at my childhood home in Indiana, with my parents, my younger brother and his wife, and our niece and nephew.  We had fun coloring eggs using electrical tape "stencils," (thank you Martha Steward Living!), having an Easter egg hunt, enjoying the beautiful outside and playing like kids!  My beautiful niece Kaydance also helped to take some photos of the events!

Beautiful Easter morning sunrise...the view from the back door.  (No wonder I love our cornfield view in Louisville!)

My mom's oh-so-cute Easter tree.  She decorates it differently according to the holiday!


















And a beautiful Easter sunset on the way home!

I hope you had a beautiful and happy Easter day as well!

No comments: