3.20.2010

Belated Birthday Blog Love

I am dedicating this blog post to my friend Cait at The Blessed Life, because her 24th birthday was yesterday!  

Cait is my "partner teacher" at school, which means she teaches her own group of sweet 3rd and 4th graders, and does so in the room next to mine.  It also means she is a life saver and a huge encourager for her new first year teacher friend!  Her first year was last year, so she has much wisdom to share.  My favorite thing about Caitlin is that she is also living with the purpose and goal of seeking after God with her whole heart, and glorifying Him in everything she says and does.

We are so blessed to have the opportunity to support and encourage one another's God seeking hearts at work, especially on the days when it feels most difficult to shine our light and stay positive.  She is always reminding me that there is a light at the end of the tunnel and the second year is an entirely different ball game!

So thank you, Caitlin, for allowing God to use you and work in you, and for staying the course with me!  I hope you had a wonderful birthday and have a super blessed year being 24!  I can't wait to see what the years ahead will hold for you.

Cait's blog is also a wonderful place for godly encouragement and a great resource for money-saving tips and home decorating/organizing advice!  She is one gifted girl.  Check it out by clicking on her button:

theblessedlife

Happy Birthday Caitlin - I hope the celebrating continues through the weekend!  :)

1 comment:

cait said...

Page, you are just too sweet. Thank you so much for this post. Your friendship has meant the world to me this year...I was like a giddy little kid when I found out my new teaching partner was a sweet, Christian teacher! God has blessed me tremendously through you...even though next year may place us different places in the halls (prayers, prayers, prayers)...I look forward to continuing this great friendship! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! xo